Friday, March 1, 2013

Bridal Shower Invitations


I had been bothering my mom to let me help with my bridal shower- like a lot. She has told me over and over that I am not supposed to be involved in it at all and that she and my aunts do not need or want any help. After a few days of pleading she did cave and let me make the invites though :)

She gave me some ideas of what she wanted and let me run with it. They were very labor intensive but I am really happy with how they turned out!























I am already totally overwhelmed with all of my wedding projects, you would think that I would know I have no business trying to help with my own bridal shower... but I just can't help myself! I get it from my mama :) 

xo Lizzie






1 comment:

  1. how did you get everything punched out so beautifully? the clouds and wording look so wonderful! did you have to cut them out by hand?

    hoaiye@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete