Thursday, July 28, 2011

i am 30. i don't feel old. i feel blessed.

It happened... I turned 30.


My birthday fell on a weekday, so we hadn't planned on doing much to celebrate. We are saving the big celebration for the weekend, but my boyfriend managed to still go above and beyond on my actual birthday.


I came home from work to find this! (yes, that is Lilly Pulitzer wrapping paper!)

Beautiful sunflowers!

I had left my pastels out after working on a drawing, and he used them to draw a beautiful sunflower on the envelope of the card he gave me!

Cheers! Pink bubbly in my kate spade larabee dot glasses!

He bought the pink cupcake holder and made me cupcakes!

Thank you Jeff, you are awesome sauce! Looking forward to part 2 of my birthday celebration as we head to the Jersey shore this weekend! xo Lizzie





No comments:

Post a Comment