Thursday, January 2, 2014

A NYC Walk With My Husband On New Year's Eve


JT & I decided to head into the city for New Year's Eve with no real plan. Sounds crazy I know, but the city is pretty awesome on New Year's Eve... awesomely empty. Everyone who is out is either at Times Square or out at a private party leaving the usually overcrowded attractions blissfully desolate.

My New Year's Eve nails from Incoco

We stopped by Rockefeller Center to see the tree.


Said hello to Fortitude, the lion that guards the New York Public Library.  He was looking dapper, decked out in wreath.

We visited the Plaza hotel to grab a bite to eat and see their Christmas tree.


Took a walk down 5th Ave to look at the elaborate window displays. As usual Bergdorf's windows were my favorite.


The Empire State Building was lit up in a brightly colored tie dye effect!


We left the city around 9 and made it back home in time to pop the bubbly!
Happy New Year!
xo Lizzie 



No comments:

Post a Comment