Saturday, May 11, 2013

April Showers Brings JUNE Flowers; my bridal shower!

My mama and my aunts threw me an amazing bridal shower in Niagara Falls. The theme they chose was "April Showers". There were umbrellas, clouds and rain everywhere (it even rained that day!). I was really blown away by all they did for me, I felt like a princess!




 
The shower was held at Red Coach Inn in a room overlooking the rapids of Niagara Falls.






My mom made 4 of these rose covered balls by covering a styrofoam ball with roses that she made out of rolled tisse paper.









My flower girl checking out the cake.


Loved the roses in the rain boots! Cute!


Vintage umbrella cups filled with pink & gold m&ms mingled in with the other desserts on the dessert table.








 Guests were sent recipe cards with the invitation, to fill out with favorite recipes and bring to the shower to fill a pretty pink recipe card box.



Guests were given pretty pink umbrellas...

Kate Spade shower gel and....

a lip gloss as favors.


We played bridal shower bingo using heart shaped candies as bingo markers.

This was a money tree... I had to answer questions about JT. For every question I got right I could cut money off of the tree. The questions were really hard but it was a really funny game!


They game me a pink & gold Lilly Pulitzer wallet to put my money tree winnings in!

Vintage brooch my mama wore at the party.


They even decorated the bathroom!



I gave my mom and my aunts April Shower candles from Yankee Candle to thank them for throwing me my gorgeous shower.

The ribbon bouquet.

JT... the groom :)

Just a few weeks to go... so exciting!

xo Lizzie







20 comments:

  1. This shower was so unique! Your mom and aunts did an awesome job! Good Luck and Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dating for everyone is here: ❤❤❤ Link 1 ❤❤❤


      Direct sexchat: ❤❤❤ Link 2 ❤❤❤

      tn.

      Delete
  2. Hi,
    I love your bridal shower and I am having my wedding reception at the Red Coach Inn in three weeks. I was wondering if you could tell me how your bridal party managed to attach the umbrellas to the ceiling? I have some pompoms I would like to put up but I am not sure how to do it.
    A huge congratulations and I hope that my wedding is half as beautiful as your shower was.
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! What a beautiful dress you wore dear! You both are looking fabulous. Well it’s my niece wedding at venues in San Francisco, so I need to find a nice dress for her special day. Can you guide me from where I should buy her wedding dress?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply astonishing bridal shower. Loved all your arrangements specially rose covered balls. Planning to throw a surprise bridal shower party for my sister at one of lovely venues. Will have awesome floral décor at the place and Flower Delivery services will be hired.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dress look so aesthetic! It has a bit of 90's style like the one I saw on one of the aesthetic clothes shop near me. Thinking about getting it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "I mean, what you say is fundamental and all.
    However think about if you added some great images
    or video clips to give your posts more, pop! Your content is excellent but with pics and videos, this website could certainly be one of the best in its field. Awesome blog!"

    출장마사지

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank You for sharing such an Informative Content!! I will make sure to share inCaterers in Faridabad Groups

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank You for sharing such an amazing blog!! I would love to share inCaterers in Faridabad

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is such a Nice Blog to read!! I would Love to share in Caterers in Gurgaon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dating for everyone is here: ❤❤❤ Link 1 ❤❤❤


    Direct sexchat: ❤❤❤ Link 2 ❤❤❤

    Wf

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing such an Amazing Blog!! I would love to share in Photographers in Delhi Group

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank You for sharing such an Amazing Content!! I would Love to share in Caterers in Gurgaon Group

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear blogger, Informative post! The extensive information about each part of a saree & the best bridal makeup artist in hyderabad might help a lot of people to wear a saree correctly.

    ReplyDelete