Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Blind You With My Love


I put this gift together for my best friend Jenn. I wanted to mail her some sunshine to brighten her day so I filled a box with fun yellow gifts!






JT saw what I was putting together and decided to literally blind her- with bright flashing lights! He made this for her (built the whole device) to add to the box! Yeah... he's awesome! I love that it's personalized :)






I was so excited to get this in the mail and wait for her reaction! 
Love you Jenn! Miss you!
xo Lizzie




5 comments:

  1. Ahh!! I can't begin to tell you how much I loved getting this today! You're so sweet and I'm so lucky to have you and JT in my life! xoxo (I devoured the the gummies). Love you, love me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dating for everyone is here: ❤❤❤ Link 1 ❤❤❤


      Direct sexchat: ❤❤❤ Link 2 ❤❤❤

      SO..

      Delete

  2. This Is Really Useful And Nice Information. ทีเด็ดบอลชุด 4 ตัว
    This are such great articles. ทีเด็ดบอลชุด 4 ตัว This articles can help you to make some new ideas.
    ทีเด็ดบอลชุด 4 ตัว I appreciate for reading my blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dating for everyone is here: ❤❤❤ Link 1 ❤❤❤


    Direct sexchat: ❤❤❤ Link 2 ❤❤❤

    uY. .

    ReplyDelete