Saturday, November 17, 2012

Bubblegum Martinis


Rimmed the glass with Chiclets (the tiny size)

My favorite cocktail shaker. I love pink elephants!


Ingredients
2 shots Whipping cream

1 shot Milk
Ice
Gumballs for garnish

Chiclets for garnish

Pour cream, milk, and vodka into to shaker with ice. Shake like crazy and do a fun dance. Strain into martini glass rimmed in Chicklets. 

Sip, smile and enjoy!



This drink reminded me of my Cousin Amy. She was gum obsessed when we were growing up. Always chewing on a piece of gum. She would get Perry's Bubblegum Ice cream that had pieces of bright colored bubble gum in it. She would spit the pieces of gum out onto a napkin while we were eating so she could chew the gum after she was done with the ice cream...  It was really disgusting and I always yelled at her. Miss those days! :)

Fun & colorful- bubblegum has a way of making you feel like a kid again.
Cheers! xo Lizzie



No comments:

Post a Comment