Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Take A Moment Tuesday; Lilly Pulitzer Post Card

I have a HUGE dislike for Tuesday, so I make an effort every week to do something to brighten my TuesdayAnd true to form, today was awful! So I took a few minutes to make it better. Here's how:


This is my Lilly Pulitzer calendar I have on my desk at work. Today is the last day of January so I slipped the card out of the easel and went to throw it away. Then I thought to myself "this is a really pretty print to just throw away".

All of the calendar cards are gorgeous (of course), about the size of a postcard and blank on the back. So I decided at the end of each month I would write my mama(who lives in Western NY) a quick note on the back of the card and send it as a postcard!

So I get to play with markers, relieve some stress, brighten my mama's day, and recycle? Yay! 

Happy Tuesday Y'all! xo Lizzie




Note:
Postage prices just increased on January 15th. The cost to send a larger postcard such as this is currently $0.45.



1 comment: